Links

12.04.2006

Central Africa Quiz #1


What are you looking at?
(post guesses in comments)

Comments:
I hope it isn't a surgery unit in a hospital, but the tray looks suspiciously like an instrument tray. . . .
 
aw, that was too easy
you are in fact looking at a surgical theater in Bukavu congo.

Bujumbura would have a better looking surgery, but perhaps still not a lot safer.

Dawned on me the other day that I am exactly the same age as my mother was when her apendix burst.

Hope I don't have to meet this guy!
 
Gosh, I didn't notice the stethoscope before I peeked at the comments. I was going to guess a bakery.
 
I would have guessed the medicine cabinet in the local hospital, based on what I saw in the upper Amazon of Peru, but someone beat me to it.

I too have been in such a hospital, fortunately not as a sick person. It was the hospital for a city of 300,000 people.

We had a hockey-bag of antibiotics and antiseptics with us, and the nurses started to cry.

Faces I won't easily forget.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home